Dear Sun, Oh! See…. See the tender buds, all shriveled and burnt…. like the little girls… in womb, aborted !! See…. the young blossoms, wilted they fall, no one wants them…. like the innocent daughters….raped!! marked for life….!! See…..the cracked parched earth, turning into barren sand….. like the bride, for dowry abandoned!! Yes, the erring human has turned into a demon… raping, killing,burning…. on a rampage, without any reason.. But You…. you are the God ! you breathe life into a dying soul… dissipator of gloom, the God of energy! Then why…. why this scorching rage? Why the fiery gaze? Why have you forsaken … Your own creation? O!! Lord Sun to thee I implore….. diminish your fire…. let the earth respire… Vanquish the demons… On innocent, spare your ire… ‘Coz we can bear no more, oh no more!! Mercy O lord, Mercy,mercy…..
Calm and serene ocean, embraces the fiery ball. dulling the scorching blaze, lulling it with gentle waves, quelling its flaming rage… In mother’s arm, as snuggles a son, In the ocean’s lap, rests the spirited sun. With its energy spent and anger all gone, The sea catapults it yet again, in the black skies, among the stars… To shimmer in its cool blue spark. The seas stretch on, Now to bathe in the silvery glitter, until the dawn.
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 25 – Ne’er Be Apart. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo, 2013, #25, Ballad Prompt (Optional) (poetry4one.wordpress.com)
- FIND HAPPINESS day 25 napowrimo (freedanichols.wordpress.com)
- Xxv. (helenarollason.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo ~ Days 23 and 24 (jamaiquina.wordpress.com)
- Wedding vow (whowanderarelost.wordpress.com)
- Xxiv. (helenarollason.wordpress.com)
- The Sound of a Cat ~ Response for Ku On This KOT #020 – 2013 ~ Page 32 GJ (and) Buried Haiku for NaPoWriMo (19planets.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo – “Self Portrait, Anagram of Your Name” (gracepieces.com)