A lot of women have been in some or the other way suppressed by men in their life. Many Indian girls have been stopped from receiving higher education, follow their dreams, speak out their mind. Instead they have been always reminded of small freedoms and told to be thankful for the same. They are still considered less than the male siblings even if they are more brainy. This poem shows the plight of such women.
- Two Cinquains: NaPoWriMo (inkyhighwayoasis.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo Day Five (apoetlibrarian.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 5 (2voices1song.com)
- NaPoWriMo: Twilight (jackadreams.info)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – 5 – Young Eyes. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- Six: NaPoWriMo, Day 5 – HIV Meds (poeticallyversed.wordpress.com)
- The Peach and No Ladder – Day Six NaPoWriMo (freedanichols.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo: Day 5 (kmbezner.wordpress.com)
- Window Ship ~ A Postcard for NaPoWriMo Day 4 (19planets.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo Challenge: Day 6 (dolunaylaben.wordpress.com)
One thought on “NaPoWriMo (# 6): She”
Couldn’t agree more!!