“Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.”
Some say there are about seven people in the whole world who look similar ……but that is all it is! We are even different from our own parents, siblings…we do not even have same set of fingerprints. Each one of us is a different entity in the whole world. And, except the genetic hand-me-downs, each one of us has a different view of life, opinions, visions , aspirations, dreams, characters, destinations, destinies, plans to reach the goals……
As a child we begin our life as an unique living being and it is our duty to leave a mark…..good or bad. Every child has a unique innocence, appeal and expectation from the adults around them. Each child can be relieved in a specific and unique way of the fears and apprehensions….
And, as the fears wane a unique peace surrounds which shows in the shining eyes and bright smiles of these innocent children…….
Only when we are happy and feel proud to be a unique human being then our mind creates a unique world where there is love, peace, equality, compassion and humanity… We build unique bridges to erase the difference, unite the world and connect the unfortunates to a world of opportunity……
“Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Most Unique Cat in the World (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (mzzoomer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (thepanamaadventure.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (joyandwoe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (amaltaas.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique – Bright As Sunshine (teepee12.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Unique (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (lifeofaministermom.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Unique (joec0321.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique”
The photo of the rope bridge is stunning. It is amazing the ingenuity we employ to allow us to transfer from one point to another in our physical world – just as we do in our spiritual worlds.
Thanks for taking time to view my blog. That picture is not of a rope bridge but is made of roots of living trees….hence the name living root bridge!