I have been lately not very active on either of my blogs; no addition to the “Chronicles of our love story” or to “Astonishing India” , no Weekly Photo challenges, no comments on the blogs of other blogger friends……absolutely nothing. But I have a valid excuse! I am almost on the last leg of my Creative Writing course and hence I was busy writing the assignment due for submission in May 2012.
I have under this course tried writing Haiku for the first time. I would like all the blogger friends to please give their opinions and advises on these :
Bare bough longing some color
Stinging words bleed the heart dry, lifeless
Has the autumn already arrived?
The deathly pale cracked earth
Rinsed, quenched, alive and bobbing paper boats
Elixir from the heaven above
Fire, wine and white snow
The melted wax and broken bangles shard
Memory of the night before
- Haiku (heavenhappens.wordpress.com)
- For the Love of Haiku (sarahpotterwrites.wordpress.com)
- old photos (ellenolinger.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Hexapod Haiku Challenge Winners! (membracid.wordpress.com)
- For The Love Of Haiku 3 and Family Haiku Says… (allaboutlemon.com)
- For The Love Of Haiku (allaboutlemon.com)
- For The Love Of Haiku 3 (allaboutlemon.com)
6 thoughts on “HAIKU”
Lovely job! Keep it up and then it gets easier. 😉
Thank you….i hope so!
thanks…i am learning!
have you forgotten a word in the first line of the first haiku? It reads oddly. I kinda like ’em – htough I also find haiku very difficult.
It might seem that way coz I am still figuring out a way to write Haiku, but I wrote it that way.Thanks for pointing that out…I write little more carefully now.