- Day 29: NaPoWriMo 2013 – I’ll Have It Anywhere (genesmusings.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 29 – Dust. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- Goodbyes Are Better Left Unsaid – – – – – – day 30 napowrimo (freedanichols.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo – Day 30: The Last Day! (crazygoangirl.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo #30 (sunshinefactor.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo April 30, 2013 – Dedicated to all the brave souls who tried… (raymmax.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “NaPoWriMo (#30): Trying to fit in…”
Good efforts.. Shoma, you hav sincerly completed. I have almost read all. Poems.. I wish you best in future .
Aren’t we all?! Very well expressed…I’ve spent a lot of my youth trying to fit in, but now I’ve figured it doesn’t matter if I stand out! Sometimes it can be a good thing 🙂
but it kind of makes you feel lonely too.
Yes…it can. Although as I’ve gotten older its gotten easier. And a lot of people I know are lonely in a crowd. I guess the thing that counts I that you be true to yourself!