The news of a friend being diagnosed with some cancerous growth gave birth to this poem. I pray for her well-being and hope to hear about her fast recovery.
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 27 – Gothic. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- Two Tree Special – day 27 napowrimo (freedanichols.wordpress.com)
- I Should Follow ~ Erased Poetry for NaPoWriMo Day 26 (19planets.wordpress.com)
- Day 26: NaPoWriMo 2013 – The Lady (genesmusings.wordpress.com)
- Finding the Time and Place for Nurturing Youself (thewritingcorpofficial.wordpress.com)
- Xxvii. (helenarollason.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “NaPoWriMo (#27): Cancer”
I found this piece particularly moving. It really makes me hate and fear cancer. I truly hope your friend’s battle defeats this monster.
thanks for your wishes.