- NaPoWriMo Just You. (loreleibrown44.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo@ Day 22 (beccaaudra.wordpress.com)
- Day 22: NaPoWriMo 2013 – Earth Day Haiku (genesmusings.wordpress.com)
- Tough Cookie to Crack (kritikadhiwahar.wordpress.com)
- Day 21: Spring Rain… Again (NaPoWriMo) (irisewithmyredhair.wordpress.com)
- Fourteen Fortune Cookie Fortunes ~ For NaPoWriMo Day 21 (19planets.wordpress.com)
6 thoughts on “NaPoWriMo (# 22): A little hope, a little miracle..”
Shoma, you’re not only being read; you’re really connecting! There’s a lightness about your poetry, in the spiritual sense, that I really like. Hope you’re enjoying your course.
Thanks a lot Eileen.You have made me one happy girl with such praise. I am glad I have connected with some people around the world.I read your “about” and it has so much to say. Though my course is now over( and I passed with flying colors) but I somehow not able to write stories. Your story is nice, would like to read what happens next. Thanks again. Wish you luck in completing all your unfinished stories.
I liked this. There is hope!
Thanks poyye…yes, hope and faith is all we have.