It was difficult for me…this use of five words and so I am late. But I hope I did justice to the prompt for day 20. The words that I used are miraculous, cowbird, squander, abscond and elusive.
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 20 – Quahog Nonsense. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- Poem: “Ego” (Poetry Form: “Tanka”) (njpoems.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 20 (2voices1song.com)
- NaPoWriMo, 2013, #20, No Lack of Words (poetry4one.wordpress.com)
- Common Chaos [Poetry: Anytime, Anyplace…] (rhymenreview.wordpress.com)