Like the gentle breeze,
zestful and fresh…
Like the zealous ocean,
wild and free…
Like the bubbling river,
gay and sprightly…
Like the golden fire,
Like a solid rock,
vigilant and protecting…
Like a fragrant flower,
sweet and delicate….
with love and passion
Like a fragile glass,
if deprived of affection…
Yes, that is all in me….
I am a woman in love,
And I just love, love and love
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textured Self Portraits (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self-Portrait (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – self portrait (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (aditimitra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self-Portrait (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self-Portrait (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (greenskyoutside.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self potrait (ramblingsofatimetraveler.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
17 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge:Self Portrait”
Oh that’s really beautiful!
A very beautiful self-portrait with very creative and well-written verse! Thank you for the pingback.
What a beautiful self portrait. Thank you for sharing that bit of you.
Beautiful poem full of warm thoughts from the heart. I like the best how your love and your husband reflected back on each other. Indeed a refreshing photo with love filling the air…
thank you so much.Have a great Christmas!!
thank you for the pingback dear…..the (cropped) smile in your post says it all…lovely as always!!
thanks aditi,love your blog too!
great shots….love the reflection in the last photo. BTW, thanks for linking to my blog. Much appreciated.
thanks for visiting my blog and encouraging comments.